Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Studio Calico Block Party

A belated Happy New Year everyone! I just got home from some travels in Asia this past weekend and I'm still terribly jetlagged. I have some things to catch up on and some deadlines to meet, but for now I just wanted to post what I made with Studio Calico's Block Party kit and add-ons, which were released at the end of last month.

This is the first month where I'm part of both the scrapbook and the Project Life teams, so I made a handful of layouts and a few Project Life spreads. I'll start with my layouts. You'll see that I made good use of my Cameo while making my projects...love it :)


Some Project Life! I'm still working on catching up with my 2012 PL, but I also made the cover of my 2013 PL. I'll be switching to 12x12 this year.

That's it! February's kit should be arriving shortly and it's a good one ;) In other news, I've started working on some new printables for my shoppe and I'm hoping to complete a bunch of new sets to release soon. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. I always love how colourful and vibrant your layouts are Geralyn, and I CAN'T WAIT to see what's coming up next in the shop! I purchased some of your journaling cards to get started on my PL for 2013 just yesterday, and I'm seriously considering not buying a core kit now. I really love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages! Love the sisters page, the craft page and the one with the arrows.. Actually i love all of them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Geralyn,

    I'm so excited about your blog and shop, so many fun things you have created!! I love the layouts, espcially the title in the first one. I've looked at your PL pages and have decided to downsize my 12x12 PL this year and doing it the way you did for 2012. Sad to see you changing your size this year but still inspired. LOVE LOVE the title page for your new PL 2013. Have fun with this new size and can't wait to see what you have new coming in. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun cover page :-) thanks for the PL inspiration.

    ReplyDelete