Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Studio Calico Front Row - Project Life

I'm back to share my Project Life spreads with you using Studio Calico's Project Life kit and add-ons. This month's PL kit is totally awesome and it's really cool to see In a Creative Bubble listed as one of the designers for this month's cards :)

This month, I worked on some 2012 spreads to fill in gaps in my album from last year, and I have one spread from January 2013. Let's start with the 2012 ones...

August 2012 (1) *Main Kit Only*

I used my Cameo as usual and some shaped paper clips and sequins - love that SC carries them in the shop. Thank you for looking! :)

6 comments:

  1. I just love how everything looks clean and simple on your layouts and spreads. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, as usual. I am a huge fan of In A Creative Bubble. :) Excited to get my PL kit to see your cards in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I ask you a quick question?? How did you print out your Pinterest page??
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take a screencap of my page (using 'print screen' on a PC) and then I crop it to 4x6 in Photoshop.

      Delete
  4. What binder did you use for your 2012 PL?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used an American Crafts 8.5x11" D-ring binder.

      Delete