Monday, January 28, 2013

Studio Calico Front Row - Scrapbook Layouts

Hey everyone! Studio Calico's Front Row kit was revealed last night, and it's a pretty awesome one :) I am in love with the main kit's papers, the cityscape stamp, and wood veneer arrows/geotags - those are my favorite items from this month's kit! The add-ons I got this month are Big Screen, Popcorn, and Matinee and they're all pretty great.

I made a lot of layouts this month, mainly because I just got back from a trip so I had a lot of photos to document! 6 of my layouts this month are from my travels. I also don't get to often go back to my older kits once the next one comes along, so I'm going to try to make as much as I can with the current kit, time permitting ;)

Since I made a lot of projects this month and I'm on both the scrapbook team and the Project Life team, I'll post my scrapbook layouts here first and my PL spreads later on in another post. Here are my layouts!

Macau *main kit only*

Enjoy

11 layouts. I think this may be the most I've ever done :) I made good use of my Cameo and this month's cut files. Lots and lots of sequins on my layouts too - they're kind of my new favorite little embellishments! Thanks for looking :) Hope you enjoyed my layouts this month!

12 comments:

  1. Love your layering & bright colors! always inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed by your creativity, use of colors/shapes/designs/cameo use/your own pictures/real life that comes through your work. Gifted. I found your blog when I googled Project Life which I am trying to start for this year. Bless you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a lot of layouts! love the "goodbye 2012" one! the stitches are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of them! I love the one with the big stitching. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Geralyn! I really admire your style (and handwriting :)),these layouts are wonderful. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layouts, I just had to pin most of them, they are great!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have to add myself to the 'just wow' comments. Your layouts are just spectacular. So love checking out all the details. . .there are so many. . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing!!! I love every single layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love all of these layouts! They are fantastic! Can I ask a question? On the Macau layout...is the title cut out or a stamp?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are letter stickers in the Studio Calico Front Row scrapbook kit.

      Delete