Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year to all of you who celebrated it! :) Hope you had a great weekend with your friends and family. This past weekend, we didn't do a lot of traditional Chinese New Year customs but we did enjoy  a hearty Chinese New Year dinner. I feel like as we've gotten older and since we don't have much extended family here, we don't make such a big deal out of it any more. I have fond memories of receiving red pockets and going to the mall to watch the lion dances when I was a kid though :)

I did put together a new Chinese New Year themed journaling card set this past weekend. You can find it in my shoppe over here! I went with a traditional red & gold theme and I added a bit of digital glitter too ;)

Also, I made an extra printable card to welcome the year of the snake as a freebie for you! As always, for personal, non-commercial use only please. Feel free to share about the freebie on your blog but please link back to this post so others can enjoy it as well. You can download this card (in JPG format) here.

Regardless of whether or not you celebrate Chinese New Year, I hope you all had a restful weekend :)

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie! Happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the freebie, your work is amazing and inspiring!
    love your SC layots and Project Life pages.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the freebie! happy CNY to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I ask if you want to think about a set about food and drinks + recipes cards?? xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the freebie and Happy Chinese New Year... even if I am a little late.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks a lot ! i shared the link here : http://fr.pinterest.com/lemondedis/nouvel-an-zodiaque-chinois/

    ReplyDelete