Thursday, February 28, 2013

Project Life: February & SC's March Class

Hey everyone! Today is the last day to register for Studio Calico's March cardmaking class: You've Got Mail, taught by Lisa Spangler. Along with the class content, there will be digital files as well as a physical stamp set that ships free to you no matter where you are! I'm excited for this class because I always need some new card ideas :) For now though, I used the class' fun stamp set in my latest Project Life spread - totally shows how versatile these stamps can be.

Here's my spread, using lots of items from the Sundrifter collection - my favorite from SC's new releases. I'm particularly fond of the wood veneer circle phrases & vellum die cut polaroid frames. The b-side of the Seafoam paper is also a lovely soft yellow that I used at the bottom of my spread.

Here's a couple close-ups of the You've Got Mail class stamp set in use :)

So I hope you'll join us for the You've Got Mail class! Lisa is fantastic and I know her cards and ideas will be too :)

2 comments:

  1. OK I have to know how you did the timeline card! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't make it; It was actually the wedding invitation for a wedding I attended :)

      Delete