Thursday, February 21, 2013

Project Life: the start of February

When I switched to 12x12 this year for Project Life, I was a little bit worried the larger size and being able to fill all the pockets. So far so good though; I haven't had any problems with not having enough to document. Plus, if all else fails, there are always super cute filler cards to use :)

Here is the start of my February, which I shared yesterday on the Mama Elephant blog. I used lots of their new stamps as well some of my own printable journaling cards (from Love filler cards & Instalove cards). Win win!

For the space beside the chevron pocket, I used one of the stamps from the Say What stamp set and stamped it repeatedly on kraft paper using my favorite grey ink - Hero Arts' Wet Cement shadow ink. The scallop border is from the Modern Borders stamp set and the little 'day by day' tab is from Ormolu.

I love Instax mini photos and I like to include them in my Project Life by clipping them on a journaling card with a little shaped paper clip. On this particular journaling card from my Instalove set, I also used some stamps from the So Breezy stamp set as well as an Ormolu flair.

I'm happy to say that I'm pretty much 'caught up' with Project Life :) I like to work on it as the month goes along, without the weekly divisions and this system is really working out well for me. Hopefully it lasts! How is your Project Life coming along?

PS. Just a friendly reminder that items in the Last Chance section in the shoppe will be removed on February 28th! :) Also, please remember to download your files to your computer. Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. lovely spread, Geralyn!! now i need the keep it real stamp!! NOW!! thankyouverymuch :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you PL!!! I always draw so much inspiration from you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your PL pages! Thank you for the fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely PL pages. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have LOVED looking through your pages. So much inspiration!!
    I had just a quick question...do you print your photos at home?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Geralyn, Love this project. Sent you and email with a question :) Liz

    ReplyDelete