Monday, February 4, 2013

Storytime & shoppe news!

Hi everyone! It's the start of a new week and already a few days into February - kind of crazy how fast time is moving. Today I wanted to share a layout that I made last week. I mixed up Studio Calico's Darling Dear with some stuff in my stash - stationary, washi tape and some older SC stamps. My nephew is 17 months now and it's a fun age where he has a slightly longer attention span and is really curious about everything around him. I snapped this photo of my mom reading a book to him - so cute :)


Also, I have some new printable journaling card sets to add to my shoppe soon - either tomorrow or Wednesday. I need to do some clean-up in my shoppe as well and retire some sets to make room for new ones; I'll have to work on that. For now, here's a preview of the five new sets. The sets are titled: Instalove, Love no.2, Neutral no.1, Phrases, and Real Life...that should give you an idea of what the 'themes' are ;)
I'll talk a bit more about them once I get them up in the shoppe.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving your card sets. Looking forward to your new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout - I love the photo. I wish I had more "everyday" photos from my childhood!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to purchase those as well.
    I just purchased 2 from your shop a few minutes ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Terrific photo and memory. Love all the layers you chose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that layout! And as usual great printables!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for the printables!

    ReplyDelete