Friday, February 8, 2013

Vacation Snapshots

Hey everyone! Just wanted to start off with thanking you all your support and encouragement about my shoppe. It really means a lot to me. It makes me so happy that you are as excited about my designs as I am :) I love seeing them in use too so feel free to link me up to your PL and projects!

So anyway, I haven't made a mini book in a couple of months now, and I've forgotten how much work they can be. I like to plan out an entire travel mini first so that I can print a batch of photos at Costco instead of printing them all out at home (I print at home for regular scrapping and PL though). Pre-planning is great but it also takes a lot of time!

My first mini on my to-do list is a  Handbook about my family's beach vacation this past December. I was editing photos today (which I repeat, is taking me forever...) and it was nice to reminisce a bit about what we did and the time we spent together. In all honesty, the resort we stayed at was overrated, but the location was quite nice.

Just wanted to share a few snapshots from the trip.
(digital arrow brushes from Creature Comforts)

Once I actually get to work on this mini-book, you'll see more photos (and actual mini-book pages) then :) Happy Friday everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Great pictures... The view is just gorgeous and I especially love the sunset photo. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those photos are beautiful!!can't wait to see the mini!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love your work! Those pictures are amazing and I can't wait to see them in the mini.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's awesome that you always visit the Philippines. I haven't been there since I was 15!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous pics geralyn! i love love love that banana leaf necklace...what a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pictures! Makes me want to go on a journey as well:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous! I'm just curious, what font do you use to type on your photos?

    ReplyDelete