Thursday, February 7, 2013

When inspiration strikes...

When inspiration strikes, just run with it right? :) I was working on a constellation graphic for a personal project and I thought it looked pretty cool and would fit well with a quote that I love, "I love you more than all the stars." So I turned my graphic into a filler card and the ideas flowed from there.

So as a last minute addition, there is a new set of Love filler cards in the shoppe. Four designs but I've also included a black & white/grayscale version of them for 8 cards in total. I think the ampersand turned out to be my personal favorite :)

Hope you like them!

4 comments:

  1. Love! What's the font called on the "We are so good together" card? Would love to be able to add to text to my photos to match the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the constellation card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, i love these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Loving the fonts used especially the We are so good together.

    ReplyDelete