Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hello spring!

Hello spring! So happy to see you make your appearance. I can see the onset of spring outside, in the slight changes in the weather and in the growth of plants and bloom of flowers. As much as I hate losing an hour of sleep in the springtime because of Daylight Savings, I love having longer hours of daylight. Spring makes me happy :) It's fun to see spring colors and spring fashion pop up both online and in stores too - really inspiring.

These crocuses were the first sign of spring for me; I noticed that they were in bloom in my backyard last week and they only lasted a short while. I'm looking forward to the daffodils next.

Have you spotted any signs of spring in your neighborhood or city yet? :)

6 comments:

  1. We're still covered in snow here; no signs of spring yet, unfortunately! Thanks for sharing your beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty tulips! But no, Winnipeg is still under snow & ice. LOL. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, two things: 1) daffodils and 2) asparagus. Spring has started early here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is definitely on it's way in Dubai. But things are a bit different around here. We prefer not to be over with Winter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - gorgeous photo! So jealous, we are still under a pile of snow here :/
    What font did you use for "Spring" ?? love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got 10cm of snow last night...HA! Those crocuses are lovely. I miss green things!

    ReplyDelete