Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Oh Happy Day

This morning, I have another layout up on the Mama Elephant blog. Lots of fun working with the new Hello and Today Was stamp sets, my two personal favorites from this month's release. I had these photos from last summer printed a while ago, but didn't get around to using them. They ended up working perfectly for an idea I had in mind for this layout.


Love the versatility of the Today Was stamp in the Today Was stamp set. It's great that you can fill in different sentiments/phrases to complete the sentence. I inked it up in different colors to be one of the main design elements of the page. I also used the Midnight Letters alpha set for the title - super fun font.

I really do love Mama Elephant's unique take on speech bubbles. I used the 'smile' speech bubble from the Hello set and added a printable piechart tag (from my Snapshots Circle Tags) behind it for an extra pop of color. 

Be sure to check out Mama Elephant's stamps here and find more inspiration on the Mama Elephant blog :) I'll be back later with my Studio Calico layouts for the SC reveal. Bye guys!

1 comment: