Monday, March 25, 2013

Pretty Things no.1

Hey everyone! Hope you had a great weekend. In an attempt to blog more, I thought I'd start a sporadic and somewhat random blog series here called Pretty Things. It's no secret that aside from scrapbooking, I love stationery and paper goods. There's something about pretty paper and stationery products that make me so happy. So I thought it would be fun to have a post every once in a while with a collection of goods I've chosen from my stash.

Here's Pretty Things No.1, spring edition. Bright colors, awesome products, and some items that remind me of springtime.

I love washi tape! My collection has grown quite a bit throughout the years but the ones that are made in Japan remain my favorite. I picked a couple of MT tapes that have great colors and patterns.

Some Artbox bunny post-it notes, since Easter is coming up. I love all things Rifle Paper Co. and I thought their floral notepad would be perfect to include here. The various New York flair buttons (from Studio Calico and Evalicious) are just a reminder of my upcoming trip to New York :)

What is spring without some butterflies? I debated between punching out some paper butterflies or using these wood veneer ones from Studio Calico, but the wood veneer ones won out in the end.

So yes, a new, random blog series, just for fun. Hope you enjoyed this first post!

10 comments:

  1. Ooh those rabbits are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable collection of fun things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, I'm loving those washi tapes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh...this is going to be an amazing series! love your picks...I love all things Rifle too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little bunny notepad is adorable! I have a weakness for paper products too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is so cute! Really liking this new blog series. Looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! I'm excited to go washi shopping in Japan in a couple weeks! If you've got any shops to recommend I'd love to hear about them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this collection. The label washi tape is just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete