Friday, March 22, 2013

See the World

Happy Friday everyone! I have a new layout to share that went up on the Mama Elephant blog this morning. They just released some new stamps about a week ago and they are so fun! I used the new Today Was stamp set and Hello stamp set. I am particularly fond of their cool take on speech bubbles :)

Here's my layout. I found my very first passport photo the other day and I was pretty amused. I decided to to scan it and make a layout about it! Since it was travel related, I used a few printables from my Adventure printable collection as well. Most of the supplies are things from my stash and well, you shouldn't be surprised that washi tape goes on all my projects.

See, how awesome are those speech bubble stamps? Love.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. There you go with the washi again, i never would have thought to use that air mail coloured one but it goes so well. Cute cute photo.

    ReplyDelete