Monday, March 4, 2013

Studio Calico Neverland

This is a bit of a late post, but I just wanted to quickly share what I made with Studio Calico's latest kit -  Neverland. This kit is one of my favorites - lots of beautiful papers and embellishments, and a pretty color scheme to boot! I love the exclusive Mini Hueys and masks in the scrapbook kit and the card kit as well.

While much of it sold out lightning fast this month, there are still this month's digital products. I made particularly good use of the digital stamp brushes and the printables :) One of the best things about the stamp brushes is turning them into cut files to cut out with my Cameo...you'll see that on one of my pages later.

Here we go...in total I made 10 layouts and 4 Project Life spreads. Loved this kit to bits!


Also, in case you missed it, Tina's Currents stamp is available at SC! So in love with it. Tina started doing the Currents series on her blog a few years ago and I love how easy it is to document a snippet of daily life by following this format. So cool.

While I'm not excited that it's Monday, I hope you enjoyed your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful projects, I love your colorful layouts!! So cool!! :D

    ReplyDelete