Friday, March 1, 2013

TGIF!

It's March everyone! Can you believe it? February definitely flew by. I'm glad it's Friday and the weekend is coming up, because honestly this week hasn't been that great. But c'est la vie. Some randomness for today...

//mama elephant
There is a new sketch challenge on the Mama Elephant blog today. It looks really fun and even if you don't have Mama Elephant stamps, there is a free digital stamp to use :) Be sure to check it out!

//studio calico
The April class over at Studio Calico has been announced, and I'm super excited for it! It's a mini-book/Handbook self-paced class called This is Me, taught by Lexi Bridges. I love Lexi's style and can't wait for this class to begin. Plus, there's a bonus class kit included in with the class, while supplies last. Doesn't it look amazing?

//instafaves
It's no secret I love instagram. (My username is gjoysy). It's so fun to share photos and get inspired by others. These are two photos from my feed...a bit of retail therapy the past week or so that have made me happy.

//wanderlust
I love stationary and I love travel. So of course, travel x stationary = my favorite. I'm currently working on some travel themed printables for my shoppe...no release date yet but I'll hopefully have them up soon. They make me happy :) They also make me wish I was jetting off somewhere right now, lol.

//tea
Tea has been my daily drink these days, especially since I'm sick right now. I recently got a whole bunch of David's Tea so I've been trying out lots of new flavors. Birthday Cake is still a favorite but I'm also loving Lime Gelato and Read My Lips.

That's all from me today. Hope you have a happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Signed up for Lexi's class! And travel themed printables; awesome!

    ReplyDelete