Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Project Life: March

I have a new Project Life spread up on the Mama Elephant blog today! This was a fun one to make and it documents the end of March. I used a lot of stamps from Mama Elephant's new release, as well as some of my own printable journaling cards (Yum, Random no.5 Spring, and Story Time), .



I've been really into the TV show Suits which is set in New York, and the cityscape stamp from the Central Park stamp set was perfect for this journaling card.
Suits image sources: official image from Google; fanart from here, here & here.
The new Flashy Letters alpha stamp set is fantastic! The alphas look awesome when stamped with black ink or multi-colored (I embossed them in the second photo). I know I'll be using them lots. 

That's it for today. If you have any questions, let me know :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Thank you for sharing your works. I'm into them as much as you're into the TV show.;) I'm alawys looking forward to your update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how everything works so seamlessly together. Such fun and fabulous inspiration from you every single time, Geralyn! Thank u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your style! Where can I follow you besides here? Also, I'm in love with the show Suits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love your style! Where can I follow you besides here? Also, I'm in love with the show Suits!

    ReplyDelete