Saturday, April 27, 2013

Studio Calico: Planetarium

Studio Calico's newest kit, Planetarium, is up today! Subscribers can shop now, but the links to the kits in this post won't work until midnight EST for non-subscribers. This month is pretty fantastic :) Along with the main kits, I worked with the scrapbook add-ons Orion, Big Dipper, Lyra - and the PL add-ons - Halley's Comet and the stamp add-on

Be sure to check out the digital shop too! It was my first time contributing digital cut files, and it was really cool to see the design team put them to use. Hopefully you like them too and I'll get to see them on your projects! :)

Here's what I made this month...12 layouts and 4 PL spreads! Whew.

Title painted with the watercolors in the shop :) I'm in love with them.



I cut the title out with my Cameo


The heart cut file is pretty rad; it's from the Pop off the Page 2 class.





I made the imperfect circles using the circle stamp in Big Dipper and watercolors.






Ok, enjoy shopping! Be sure to check out the new Atlantic collection as well which recently hit the shop :) Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

  1. Love all of these layouts so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your layouts are awesome this month Geralyn!! the good life and golden hour are GORGEOUS! can't wait to get my kits ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fantastic layouts this month!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your pages!!! You did an amazing job!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your projects here. Amazingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geralyn so many amazing pages, I tried to pick out one favourite but then I would scroll down to the next LO and go no this one is my favourite. Truly inspiring, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geralyn, so inspiring! I just love your work. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layouts are so vibrant and inspiring. Seriously, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete