Thursday, May 2, 2013

Go & See & Do

Hey everyone! I have a new project up on the Mama Elephant blog today. I recently started my ongoing This is Me mini-book using a handbook (I participated in Studio Calico's April class...my mini-book title page is here), and I knew I wanted to make a spread in the mini about my love of travel and the places I've been. Here's what I came up with! I put my new Mama Elephant stamps to good use as well :)

This was so fun to make. I used Mama Elephant's new Flashy Letters, Bling, and Central Park stamp sets, some leftovers from my SC Planetarium kits, washi tape and Japanese stationary, and a few of my Adventure printables. If you have any specific questions about supplies, let me know in the comments.

Here's a close-up of the title, stamped with Flashy Letters. I knew I wanted to have block text, but since there weren't the same number of letters in each word, I included the ampersands as part of my title so the text would be justified. I love these stamps.

Here are a few more close-ups! I love cityscapes, so these stamps are going to be well loved and used.

That's all from me. Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment