Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hello Seattle


I live just a few hours away from Seattle but funny enough, I haven't been to the heart of downtown in a couple of years. My sister wanted to go though so last week, my mom, sister and I spent the day in the city.

It was so much fun - a fantastic, sunny day filled with shopping, good eats, and some inspiring sights. We enjoyed spending time at the Olympic Sculpture Park, seeing the beautiful flowers being sold at the market, and eating things here and there at Pike Place. We did some shopping downtown and even went to the Petites launch party at Anthropologie, hosted by Oh Joy. It was a great day indeed :)


This little day trip made me realize how much I love Seattle! Can't wait until my next visit back to this beautiful city.

11 comments:

  1. So many lovely images! My favourite would have to be the tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! I've always wanted to visit Seattle, and your photos remind me why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your Seattle photos! Funny, I live here, but rarely take the time to venture to downtown and take such wonderful photos. When I go to the market its usually in and out quickly! Lovely to see a tourist enjoy the city. :)

    Jenn V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos - glad you had a lovely trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ... so glad the weather cooperated for your visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photos! Just wondering if you would be able to tell me where you got the font in the first image? "day trip to" If not thats ok.
    Thanks heaps

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pictures! I live only an hour away and I rarely make the trek north!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know, I've always wanted to live in Seattle and these pictures just sort of made me fall in love with the city all over again. So beautiful, what a fun city--I can't wait to get there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. super love your photos! very vibrant and pretty! and what is the font you used in the last photo for the word 'Seattle'?? =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pictures are awesome :D and I especially like the fonts you added to your first and last pics! What are they?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pictures are awesome :D and I especially like the fonts you added to your first and last pics! What are they?

    ReplyDelete