Monday, May 6, 2013

I ❤ New York


If you follow me on instagram, you know that I recently went to New York. It was my first time in the city and NYC was amazing. I went with a friend and we had the best time sightseeing, eating good food, meeting up with another friend, and shopping. It was an awesome trip and a nice break from real life! There's just something about the lights, the busy-ness, and the sights that I fell in love with. It's definitely a city I'd love to go back to in the future.


These photos make me happy and they make lugging around my dSLR worth it. You can bet I'll be scrapping these photos and more in my layouts and Project Life! Perhaps a mini-book will be in the works too :) Oh New York, I ❤ you.

14 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous pics! Now I want to go to NY one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics. I went in 2008 and fell in love with NYC. I would love to go again. Are you going to make a mini album/handbook? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thinking of using the woodgrain handbook :)

      Delete
  3. oh my your pictures are amazing! i went only once and the sky was so grey i left pretty bummed about the city, but now i want to go back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NYC is very high on my list of places I want to visit. You have made me want to go so much more! I love your photos, I keep writing and re-writing something here, you have left me speechless. Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS photo's! Looks like a GREAT trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! I live in Manhattan + I love that I can see people's photos from their trips to NYC and there are always places I don't recognize [and of course many that I do]. I don't think I'll ever run out of places to explore! I can't wait to see what you do with these photos, I definitely think a mini book is the way to go!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pictures! Glad to hear you had a great time! I love NYC! Can't wait to see you scrap these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great trip! So glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like so much fun! LOVE the shots you got!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I live in the suburbs of NYC. Glad you loved it as much ss I fo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures! I'd definitely like to go there, too!
    Now I'm really looking forward to a mini book you'll work on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am living vicariously through your photo lens. Amazing pics!

    ReplyDelete