Friday, May 10, 2013

New Release | This & That

I've been fighting with my unstable internet collection all week, which made it especially difficult to update my shoppe with the new printables last night. Sigh, I hate internet problems! But thankfully, I finally got them up this afternoon :) I'll keep this blog post short and sweet while my internet cooperates with me.

My newest collection, This & That, is now available in my shoppe! You can either purchase the items individually here or pick up the bundle, where you'll get two bonus cards in addition to the sets.


As always, thank you so much for your continued support :) Hope you all have a great weekend and a wonderful mother's day!

2 comments:

  1. Love all of these! Thanks so much for creating them :) can't wait to see them on your pages...and mine!

    ReplyDelete