Monday, May 27, 2013

Studio Calico: Roundabout

Time sure is flying by. Today is already the June kit reveal over at Studio Calico! Subscriber presale is on now, and reveal to non-subscribers will go live at midnight EST (which is when the kit links in this post will work, for non-subbers).

This month, I worked with the Roundabout scrapbook kit, card kit (my favorite card kit ever!), PL kit, as well as the following add-ons: Outer Banks, Navy Pier, Savannah Shore, and Cumberland Gap. If I had to pick my favorite add-on, it would be Navy Pier for the cool plastic Crate letters, the fun alpha stamps and the amazing Crate slide frames! Check out the digital store too...I got to contribute some cut files and a printable this month :)

Here are the layouts and the PL spreads that I made this month! Layouts first...

Adventure No. (main kit only)
I used the digital stamp brush version of the adventure stamp so that I could number the frames and add a caption. There will be a tutorial coming soon on the Studio Calico blog!

Hello Summer
I used one of the hello banner cut files I designed this month for the title :) The hello is my handwriting.



I created the polaroid background in Photoshop using the PL brushes, then printed it out and painted some of them in with watercolors

Wanderlust
I kind of had an aha! moment for this layout. I embossed the stamp from the PL kit using white embossing powder to do a resist technique, and then painted the circles in using my handy watercolors.







These are my Project Life spreads!

Dedicated to my New York trip, of course. I love the digital compass template Catherine made for this month!



The triangle digital template is the coolest thing ever. Seriously.

That's it from me this month! I'm glad I got to make a lot...after coming back from two trips, there was a lot to be documented :) Thanks for visiting today!

7 comments:

  1. These are the prettiest layouts! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty things! My favorite is the Adventures one from NY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work as usual, but the layouts with the digital stamps are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - all the projects ar so phantastic! I love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing layouts and PL spreads! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG i dont know where to start. All of your LO's are awesome, i sure dont want to miss the tutorial on SC when it comes up, i love the background made with the frames and the background with the stamp is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so many beautiful layouts and pl spreads!! This is so awesome and inspiring!! Love it!! :D

    ReplyDelete