Thursday, June 27, 2013

Studio Calico: Valley High

Studio Calico's latest kit, Valley High, is up today! The subscriber presale is on now, and the full reveal for everyone will be at midnight EST (for non-subbers, the add-on links in this post won't work until then).

I am in love with this month's kits and the bright happy colors in them! Along with the scrapbook kit, I worked with the scrapbook add-ons Matthew and Jennifer, the card kit + the card add-on Corey, and the PL kit + PL add-on Winona.

Honestly, I wasn't sure how much I would be able to get done this month. I'm still on vacation and I packed a very limited selection of basic supplies. No Cameo, no punches, a limited selection of ink pads etc. It's hard for me to not have my stuff easily within reach! I am in awe of those of you who can scrapbook on the go and do so regularly :) Neverthevertheless, I focused on working with just the kits and my photos and memories, and I'm still happy with what I made :)

First up, here are my layouts:

2 *Main Kit Only*
Scenic Route

Here are my Project Life spreads:


Be sure to check out the amazing digital files too! I'm bummed I didn't get the chance to play much with of them this month but they. are. awesome. And if you need more enabling, there are new wood veneer calendar cards that are a must have ;) Happy reveal day! 

10 comments:

  1. Wow, those layouts are awesome, I am so in love with your style!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. once again your layouts and spreads are gorgeous!! i always head right to the gallery at reveal, so much inspiration!! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful & inspiring layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work!!! I love them.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layouts are gorgeous as always!! I have a question for you though, what brand is the white textured cardstock you use for the background for many of your layouts? It's so bright + pretty, I would love to pick some up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda! I use American Crafts textured white cardstock for my backgrounds!

      Delete
  6. wauw! this is just amazing!
    iff bin in australia and i'm tring to scrap my pictures.
    i got a lot of inspiration from these pages!
    thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete