Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer Love

Summer is upon us! I am so happy. I love this time of the year. Today, I'm sharing a layout that I made using lots of Mama Elephant stamps and some of my new printables. They worked together perfectly for my layout about last summer and all the amazing things that happened. This layout is also up on the Mama Elephant blog today :)


The happy little sun and the 'good times together' banner were cut out from two of my printable Hello Summer no.1 journaling cards. The super cute cloud stamps are from ME's Sunny Skies set and the 'utterly amazing' stamp is from the new Be You set. It coincidentally matches my 'good times together' banner!

On this tag (from my Hello Summer tags + labels set), I added a date stamp and the 'I heart you' sentiment from Mama Elephant's Hello set.

Here's one more close-up!

Hope you all are having a great summer so far :)

3 comments:

  1. This layout is brilliant. Might be one of my faves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your summer collection is amazing. I have to have them.

    ReplyDelete