Monday, July 29, 2013

Great Ocean Road + Twelve Apostles

Remember when I said I wanted to share some travel photos with you all a long time ago? I finally have some to show you today! :) One of the highlights of my recent trip to Australia was our day tour of the Great Ocean Road. The coastal views were gorgeous and the waters were so blue and stretched on forever. I spent the entire drive staring outside the window, taking in all the beautiful scenery.


Part of the tour involved a visit to the famous Twelve Apostles, limestone stacks that formed from the coastal cliffs because of erosion from the waves. In addition to just seeing them at the viewing platform, we also went on a helicopter ride above the Twelve Apostles and surrounding area. It was pretty amazing to see it all from above.


I'll have more vacation photos to share another day, but I'll end this post off with a recent layout about our helicopter ride. This one is also up on the Mama Elephant blog today :)


Supplies: washi tape, Mama Elephant stamps (HustleBe YouWanderlust, & Midnight Letters), Studio Calico Atlantic, and my printables (Polaroid no.2 cards, Snapshots circles, Adventure circles, Adventure tags + labels)


Happy Monday everyone!

10 comments:

  1. amazing photos and another awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing photo and oh so amazing layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the Great Ocean Road looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS photo's and your layout ROCKS as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously one of the most amazing places i have ever been to. love your pics and your page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness! what amazing views. i would be crying in awe i think. i'm THAt sappy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your photos and the layout is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pictures are wordlessly beautiful!!! I'm planning to go on a trip there and they're making me unable to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh!! I'm going too! :) Which tour did you follow?

    ReplyDelete