Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hello Melbourne

We only had a few days in Melbourne, and it was definitely not enough time to explore all that the city has to offer. But I enjoyed it nonetheless! It was nice to walk around the streets of Melbourne, taking in the beautiful architecture and observing the busy-ness all around me. Winter just started and thankfully it was sunny the days that we were there. Perfect for lots of wandering around the city.


We did some window shopping as well and I got to check out Typo and kikki.K in person, which was fun.

Of course, we ate some delicious food too, including dinner at Southbank.

We did lots more exploring and wandering around Melbourne, even as the sun began to set. Hopefully I'll be able to come back to Melbourne in the future to check out all the other lovely sights and places around the city!

PS. Today is the last day to register for the Studio Calico class I'm co-teaching - Toolbox! I hope you'll join us :) It's going to be a lot of fun.

PPS. Today is also the last day to take advantage of the summer sale in my shoppe. Use the code SUMMERSALE to enjoy 15% off purchases of $10 or more! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I just got back from spending 3 weeks in Melbourne and I loved the city! I just put some pictures up on my blog. I love stopping at Typo and kikki.K. I think I found every paper store in a couple mile radius of the CBD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! Love seeing so many familiar places, love Melbourne and I get to visit so often, my Mum is originally from there, if I could live anywhere it would be Melbourne, love it, so pleased you had such a happy time here Geralyn..hugs

    ReplyDelete