Monday, July 22, 2013

Project Life: May

Being on vacation last month threw me off schedule, so I'm a little behind on my Project Life. No sweat though...I think it's manageable and I'll be able to catch up soon. For today, I do have a PL spread to share with you...this is a spread from May. I'm also sharing this on the Mama Elephant blog :)

As you can tell, I didn't have a lot of photos so I decided to focus on playing with fun typography. A combination of printable journaling cards & my stash + digital fonts + Mama Elephant stamps = perfection.

Here are a couple of close-ups...

Loving this combination of stamps from the Hustle, Be You, and Say What sets.

I stamped the lyrics from Daughter's 'Youth' on this card using Midnight Letters because that was my favorite song from the Daughter concert I went to.

The left card is a printable from my Jot It Down journaling card set and I decorated both cards with stamps from Hustle.

I decided to use one of my printable polaroid cards for journaling instead of a photo. The bold 'yay' stamp is from Big Words.

That's all from me today. Hope you guys had a good weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. I love it!!! It's so fresh and those stamps are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the work that you do and your way with fonts!

    ReplyDelete