Saturday, July 27, 2013

Studio Calico: Marks & Co layouts

Studio Calico's August kit, Marks & Co, goes live today! The subscriber presale is happening right now, and the full reveal for everyone will be at midnight EST. (The links to the add-ons in this post won't work for non-subbers until then).

This month's kits are chock full of good stuff and some brand new products straight from CHA! The scrapbook kit has some of my favorite items - an exclusive Amy Tangerine stitching template, wood veneer alphas in an awesome font, and glossy asterisks. The Project Life kit has my favorite stamp set this month and one I know I'll be pulling out often - those amazing Kal Barteski script stamps! I also worked with the scrapbook add-ons Bronte, Salinger, and Woolf, as well as the PL add-on Steinbeck and the PL stamp add-on.

I've decided to break it up so this post will contain my scrapbook layouts and the following post below will have my Project Life spreads for this month.

Selfies *main kit only*
Totally worked the stitching template in the scrapbook kit :) The chevrons took me forever but I love the final result.
Japan
An experiment with using my Cameo + Kal Barteski cut files as a mask with white Mister Huey.
You are Here
A rare 12x12 layout from me...it'll be going in a frame. So in love with my Cameo + Kal Barteski cut files this month ;)
Favourites
Good Eats
This layout was inspired by the foodie stamps in the Woolf add-on.
M
Hello Summer
Home Sweet Home
Life
I put the PL add-on stamps to good use!
Here & Now
Sweet
Here
I used my Cameo to cut out arrows and a circle to use as masks for this page.
At this Moment
Noah outline alpha stamps + watercolors = perfection.

Those are all my layouts! Don't forget to check out the digital section (my fave is the Kal Barteski cut designs) :) Scroll down for my PL spreads using the August kits if you'd like!

7 comments:

  1. I think this is one of my favorite galleries of yours!! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED all your layouts! So Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...amazing! thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic layouts, love so much about each of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfection! i love every single one of these layouts <3 <3 TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts! All of them are so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutly amazing! I really love your style and this layouts are...<3

    ReplyDelete