Saturday, July 27, 2013

Studio Calico: Marks & Co Project Life

Hi everyone! Just blogging my Project Life spreads I made using Studio Calico's latest kit, Marks & Co :) To recap, I worked with the scrapbook kit & add-ons as well as the Project Life kit, PL add-on Steinbeck and PL stamp add-on.

There are also two new card sets that I'm really excited about. First up is a set of school cards I designed for SC. They aren't too theme-y so I hope you find them to be versatile enough for whatever you're documenting. The second is a set of letterpress cards designed by Tina. Both sets are awesome - even more so in real life :)

Okay, here are my Project Life spreads!

Project Life Japan (1) *PL kit only*
The shopping bag card is one of Tina's letterpress cards in action :) Kept it simple with a short note + date stamp so as not to detract from the cool letterpress design.

I used the piechart card from my School card set to document my social media preferences right now! Thought it would be something fun to look back on in the future.

That's it from me. You can check out my scrapbook layouts with this kit in the post above. Happy shopping everyone! Hope you enjoy the kits & dt galleries :)

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!I LOVE your work!
    Do you stamp on your pictures or do you do it digitally?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! 90% of the time I do it digitally :) Easier for me!

      Delete
  2. Just fabulous as always! I love all the little details. How long does it take you to do a spread (1 page)? Do you treat each section as an individual canvas or try to link everything together?

    ReplyDelete