Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hello Japan

Japan is one of my favorite places in the world. Back in June, I had the opportunity to go to the country for a little over a week, and I was so excited. It was my fourth time going to Japan, and it definitely won't be my last trip there! We spent our days in Tokyo, Hakone, Hiroshima + Miyajima, and Kyoto, exploring lots of new places and revisiting a few old favorites. There is just so much to see and do in Japan. I loved wandering around, taking in all the sights and my surroundings.

Here's a peek at some of my favorite snapshots from the trip.
I'm already looking forward to my next trip to this beautiful country, even though I have no idea when that will be possible! Oh Japan, it definitely is my happy place.

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures! I am sooo envious! Japan is a bucketlist trip for me. Thank you for letting me view it through your lens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your photos Geralyn! We're heading to Tokyo next week and Kyoto in October! Can't wait to see it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *swoon. I love Japan so much. I want to go back for every season. Seeing Hitachi Park in the fall seems like a magical experience. Did you hike all the way to the top of Fushimi Inari? We got up there and it was a lot plainer than expected!
    And don't even get me started about the wash shopping... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, we only went a little ways into Fushimi Inari! Washi shopping was a dream :)

      Delete
  5. So pretty! I've always wanted to go to Japan, I'm sure when I have a larger budget it will be one of the first countries I see...partially because I have friends there, but also because it's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would LOVE to go to Japan - maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makes me happy, too. I'm glad you enjoyed it here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing photos, Japan is on my list of places to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your photos are so lovely and vibrant! i can't wait to go back to japan. there really is no other country like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cool! We're planning on going next year- it has always been on our list!

    ReplyDelete