Monday, August 26, 2013

NYC Handbook: I ❤ Today

Last week, I showed you a few spreads from my New York mini album. This has been an ongoing little project that I've enjoyed working on and I'm excited to finish it up soon! I can't wait to have a complete book filled with memories from my trip. For now, here's another spread in my book. This spread is also up on the Mama Elephant blog today.

Supplies: Studio Calico handbook; Mama Elephant stamps (Foodie, Message Bands, Central Park); printables (Captured journaling cards, Today journaling cards)

Mama Elephant's Foodie stamps are really cute and they were perfect to decorate this printable journaling card.

Here's another close up of the skyline stamp from Central Park and the fun message band stamp! 

Thanks for visiting today! Hope you had a great weekend.

5 comments:

  1. I'm always so amazed when I see your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stylish and fun, Geralyn. All I ever do is take photos on my phone and this inspires me to actually do something with them. And...I love Bouchon Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been a big fan for quite some time & love your clean, fun, graphic style! I was wondering if you used PSE or an app to add the journaling to your photo's (ie. the sandwich shop & milk bar one in particular)? Also wondered what the fonts were. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I add text to my photos in Photoshop before printing them out. I can't remember the smaller font off the top of my head, but the restaurant title ones are in Trend Sans!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous layout! I love Potbelly's also, I was so happy when they started showing up in NYC and there was one within walking distance of my office!! I remember eating there when I used to live in DC and was sad they weren't in NYC when I first moved here, but not anymore. Now they just need to make it uptown...

    ReplyDelete