Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Studio Calico: Double Scoop

It's reveal time again over at Studio Calico, and September's Double Scoop kits are full of lots of awesome stuff. The subscriber reveal is on now, and the reveal for everyone is at midnight EST (the links to the add-ons in this post won't work for non-subbers until then).

The scrapbook kit is filled with fun things like a little Glitz roller doodle stamp, Amy Tangerine thickers, and some beautiful Crate photo overlays. The Project Life kit is fantastic - the gigantic alpha roller stamp has been really popular, the gold labels are divine, and the wood veneer instagram camera is super cute. I had to pick up the card kit as well for that beautiful stamp set! Other than the main kits, I also worked with add-on 1 (Sprinkles), add-on 3 (Waffle Cone), and the PL add-on (Mint Chip). Of course, I used lots of new digital items from the shop as well :)

Don't forget to check out the beautiful collaborations with Lindsay Letters as well - there's a stamp set (the Cotton Candy add-on) and letterpress cards!

Here's what I made this month. You can click on the title of each one to read more about each layout/see what I used :) Layouts first!

Australia (main kit only)
Fremantle
Hello There
Manila
The title was cut out with my Cameo and backed with patterned paper :) I seriously love this machine.
Instax Memories
This one was inspired by that cute instax stamp in the Sprinkles add-on!
I put the Lindsay Letters digital stamps to work for this layout! 
I wasn't kidding when I said I really loved the card kit stamps! :)
I used Catherine's fall leaves cut file for this! 
The used the Lindsay Letters digital stamps to make the cut file title to use with my Cameo.

These are my Project Life spreads this month:

Project Life July (main kit only)

Aaaaand, that's it. I still have bits and pieces left which are probably going to end up in my New York mini-book! We'll see :) Thanks for visting. Don't forget about Tina's Letterpress class and if you're needing any letterpress supplies, they will be bundled with your orders as long as you're a subscriber. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment