Friday, September 27, 2013

Studio Calico: Antiquary (Part I)

The month has flown right on by and it's Studio Calico's reveal day again! October's kit, Antiquary, is a personal favorite of mine and I love all the gorgeous new Printshop items that are scattered in the add-ons. (Just a heads up, the add-on links in this post will work for subscribers now, and will work for non-subscribers/everyone else at midnight EST.)

This month, along with the main scrapbook kit & PL kit, I played with the scrapbook add-ons Amsterdam, Rome, and Vienna as well as the Project Life add-on Dublin and the stamp set (Edinburgh). I honestly can't pick a favorite - I mixed up the kits and got to town, and there are papers and embellishments that I absolutely love in each of them.

I'm also super excited for some new Project Life card sets we have available :) I designed an Everyday Cards set and Tina has an awesome Watercolor Cards set. Both of them were well loved this month in my Project Life!

These kits meshed so well with all the vacation photos I have to scrapbook from my little road trip at the end of summer. I managed to make a record of 15 layouts, a lot of them being vacation layouts :) I probably could have squeezed out a few more if only I had time! I also used a lot of digital cut files and printables from the upcoming Cutting Edge class on my projects.

Here's are the layouts I made this month. I'll save my PL pages for another post, since there's a lot of layouts to show you. You can click on the title of each project to read more/see what products I used.

This is Us
Adventure
2
Yes Please
Moments
Fun
Okanagan
Beach
Good Morning
Goodbye Summer
Joy
Sweet Moments
Lovely
Make
I Love Fall

The nice thing about SC kits are that they aren't too themed, so even though these are October kits I scrapped a lot of summer photos :) Hope you like what I made! I'll be back later with my PL spreads. Happy shopping!

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and creative as usual. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layouts...beautiful, fun, and I love the variety of styles. I was wondering where your cute "documented" stamp was from? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The 'documented' stamp is from the Edinburgh stamp add-on: http://www.studiocalico.com/kits/edinburgh-stamp-add-on

      Delete
  4. I am in awe! Your pages are always so creative, and I love the way you use product, it's always 'out of the box' :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pages! They are a combination of simple graphic style mixed with colorful electic style in a way that's not too "cutesey", or cluttered. I'm trying to think of a style name, lol. You seem to have a way of combining photos with emphera that highlights the photo but also showcases the embellishments without looking like chaos. I bow down!! Don't ever give up your blog..i check it weekly for inspiration!
    Sincerely, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Geralyn! Love your style and the way you use just the right amount of color and embellishments...never over done! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh - these lay outs are gorgeous!! You did an amazing job! I really like how your titles really seem like another embellishment on the page - it's more than just a title!
    And the Joy page is amazing! Totally pinning that one :-D

    Where did you get that Fab stamp that has the months and dates? I'm so in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There are two different calendar stamps this month at Studio Calico - one in the PL kit (http://bit.ly/17ijzVt) and one in the Rome add-on (http://bit.ly/1c5FfIK) :)

      Delete