Thursday, October 31, 2013

Goodbye, October.

And just like that, October is done. The end of the year is coming up so quickly! The start of October wasn't so great, but thankfully as the month progressed, life got a bit better. The busyness and friendships certainly helped, and I'm thankful for it. All the sunshine we got was awesome too. Apparently, this is our driest October in over two decades! I snapped the photo above this past weekend. So many pretty fall sights around the city - seeing the leaves change color is one of my favorite things about fall.

Of course, the end of October brings Halloween! I was cleaning up my room yesterday and was inspired to pull out some supplies and scrap a photo from last Halloween. I used Studio Calico's Printshop and my own Trick or Treat printable cards & elements for the Halloween-themed products. The washi tape and little puffy cat sticker are from my stationery stash.

Looking ahead, I'll be releasing some new holiday printables next week since a new month has started. I'm shooting for a Tuesday, November 5 shoppe update, but I'll have more details on Monday. This is a sneak peek that I posted on my instagram yesterday. I've been dedicating lots of my spare time to designing new holiday printables, and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. Christmas is my favorite holiday and it certainly is my favorite one to design for! I can't wait to share the full collection :)

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you all have a safe Halloween!

PS. Today is the last day to order your SC + Ali Edwards December Daily kit and get free international shipping! Don't dally and miss out - it's a beautiful kit and is definitely getting me excited for December.  It is also the last day to register for the new Lifted class. There's going to be tons of inspiration and I love Lisa's style so I know it will be awesome. Ok, PSA over :)

4 comments:

  1. Love your layout! The colours and the picture's just cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the different colors you used for this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for you Christmas printable's...I'm so gonna buy them (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really love this layout - the colors are so phantastic! ;-)

    ReplyDelete