Friday, October 4, 2013

Shoppe Update: October Release

Happy October everyone! This month's shoppe update is ready and you can find the new printables over here. I just wanted to highlight a few things...

2014 Calendars // Yes, 2014 calendars are already done! I figured I'd get a head start on these and in an attempt to plan ahead, I finished them early. I've updated last year's calendar designs, and I also have some new classic calendar designs this year. Plus, I took into consideration your feedback from last year and have included both Sunday-Saturday and Monday-Sunday formats for each calendar design! Hope you like them :)

Trick or Treat Printables // I was really looking forward to making some Halloween themed printables, and I'm happy with how they turned out. There's a set of cards and some printable circles, tags and labels. Personally, my favorite element is the black cat I drew...yes, I did give him rosy cheeks.

Enjoy! Hope you find something like and as always, thank you for your support!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome update. I have been wanting to buy...everything. lol That black cat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete