Sunday, October 27, 2013

Studio Calico: Cuppa

It's been so incredibly busy this month and I wish there were more hours in a day. So much to do, real life and online, so this will be a quick post :) Studio Calico's November kit, Cuppa, is up today!  This kit really hit the mark for a lot of the DT this month - lots of beautiful products and my favorite, holiday stuff!

One thing I mentioned before on instagram that I'm personally really excited about is the PL add-on Earl Grey! Not only are a few of my journaling cards included in this kit but I also got to design the stamp set. It's my first time ever designing a stamp set for SC and it was really cool to see something from my computer screen become a real physical product :) Another thing to note is that Mama Elephant, another awesome company that I am on the DT for, designed the stamp set in the card add-on, Cinnamon Spice. I love it and I used it quite a bit this month :) It is so cute!

Now onto my projects...a couple of my layouts came together really quickly this month, and I love it when that happens. When there's the right combo of photos + memories + great product, it just clicks and I get so into it :) Here's what I made (as always, you can click on title to for more info on the project):

Ready Set Go
Adventurers
Boy
Cheers
Fabulous Day
Fall
Happy
Hey Dude
Happy Birthday
I Love This
Stay Cool
Together
Thank You
Merry Christmas
December Daily 2012
Project Life October (1)
Project Life October (2)
Project Life October (3)
Project Life December 2012

Thanks for visiting everyone! Hope you were a bit inspired and find something that catches your eye! Don't forget that Printshop is in stock too and subscribers can add to their orders now to get things bundled with their kit :)

3 comments:

  1. WOW, sooo many amazing layouts!! You could have fooled me by saying you're busy, because these layouts sure don't show it!! Thanks for all the inspiration - I recently started scrapbooking 8.5x11 and it's been a bit hard, transitioning from 12x12, but your layouts are always a great inspiration for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your style! I really look forward to your layouts each reveal. And, congrats on designing the stamp!

    ReplyDelete