Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Becky Higgins 2013 Holiday Cards

I have some fun news to share! If you're an avid reader of Becky Higgins' blog, you know that she has an annual tradition of hosting a holiday card design contest, where the chosen designs are available free for her readers.

I decided to enter again this year, and received the happy news a few weeks back that both my submissions made it to the top 12! Now that the news is public on Becky's blog, you can download my designs and any of the others over at the freebie section of her blog.

Here are my two card designs (with a couple family photos inserted in, ha)!
I'd love to know if you end up using my designs for your holiday cards this year. Link me up if you can :)  Enjoy!

16 comments:

  1. Geralyn they're gorgeous!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And of course yours are my faves out of the 12. They're gorgeous, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Geralyn, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awesome Geralyn, I especially love the colorful tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! That is amazing that you have 2 in the top 12. They are wonderful designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations - they're both fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had already picked those two as my favorites. Should've know they were your designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome news! Congratulations and great job - they're so colorful and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. darling!! now i just wish we took a vertical family photo :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Geralyn! The cards are just awesome (love both!).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on winning with TWO cards! That is amazing! They are gorgeous, and I love your shop designs too!

    ReplyDelete