Monday, November 25, 2013

Catching up

Just catching up on a few things today! I made these cards last week using Mama Elephant's new stamp sets Inline Letters and Four Seasons. If you haven't already, you should definitely check out Mama Elephant's amazing store. They are always coming out with trendy and awesome stamp designs, as well as some cool products like their own range of ink pads. There's plenty of inspiration on the Mama Elephant blog as well :) I'm constantly in awe of what the other girls make!

I'm also trying to catch up on my Project Life. There are a couple of gaps in my album right now, including the end of September. So I put together this PL spread using Studio Calico's Printshop collection to wrap up the month. I love the bright colors and fun embellishments in this collection! The journaling cards are especially handy for PL, and I used a few printables that coordinate with the line as well.
Hope you had a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Your pl pages are always eye candy to me. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama Elephant stamps are definitely trendy, and your projects always make me want to buy something from there!

    ReplyDelete