Friday, November 1, 2013

December Daily 2012

I'm up on the Mama Elephant blog today, sharing some pages from my December Daily 2012 :) I had about half of the book left of complete from last year, but it was easy to finish up since I wasn't doing daily pages (I focused on holiday events) and I had the photos and stories in mind. I also used a bunch of Mama Elephant's new stamps - Merry Greetings, Remember December, and Winter Wonderland - which are perfect for documenting this month. I'm seriously in love with these stamps and I know I'll be using them a lot this coming December :)


You can read more about these pages on the Mama Elephant blog! Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity and the little details. I saw the photo of a 'parol' and {smiled} and wondered if you are originally from Ph...

    ReplyDelete