Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Shoppe Update: Holly Jolly Collection

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to show you my new printable holiday collection in my shoppe today, Holly Jolly! I love documenting the holiday season and these sets are filled with lots of colorful and festive designs for you to do just that. These will be perfect for recording all your holiday memories, whether it be through scrapbooking, Project Life, or a December mini-book.

Check out all the new sets over here in the shoppe, or as usual, stick around for a couple of my test prints and ramblings :) Photos below don't show the full sets though so be sure to click through to the link in the shoppe!

Holly Jolly no.1 Journaling Cards
I opted for a woodgrain calendar card for this set, which makes it easy to circle a date and jot down a little note. The hanging ornaments card was one I had in mind from the very beginning, and with a bit of doodling, tinkering, and editing, I'm happy with how it turned out :)

Holly Jolly no.2 Journaling Cards
I love this set because of all the extra details I included, like the hanging stars on the deer card, the different kinds of trees, and the little bits of holly around the 'good cheer'. They're just little things but I feel like they're a good representation of my style - detailed but not overly clustered/over-embellished :)

Holly Jolly Filler Cards
Okay, so I couldn't resist showing you all the cards here ;) This is personally my favorite set and the most time consuming one to design. These were the very first holiday cards I worked on for this release, and I was initially overwhelmed with all the ideas I wanted to try! I had to revise and pare them down until I came up with these six cards :)
And because this card is my absolute favorite...here's a close-up. Can't wait to use this in my December Daily this year.

Holly Jolly Prompt Cards
This is a pretty simple set, but it has lots of great journaling and photo prompts that are relevant throughout the holiday season. I plan on using the 'North Pole'/Dear Santa card to write a wishlist :)

Holly Jolly Circle Tags
One of my favorite embellishments - circle tags. This set includes an assortment of 1" and 2" circle tags which can easily be punched out with standard size circle punches. Drawing a cute Santa was definitely a challenge but I think he looks pretty jolly!

Holly Jolly Tags + Labels
I really love how this set turned out, particularly the tags! I plan on using them for packaging gifts as well as for scrapbooking.

Holly Jolly Cut-outs
I decided to bring this product back for the upcoming Christmas season :) I figured they'd be a good staple for documenting the holidays! There are lots of fun little embellishments that can be cut out with scissors. 28 elements, in fact! Hope you like them.

So those are the Holly Jolly printable sets! If you would like to purchase all of them (thank you!!), I've set up a bundle in the shoppe that has a bit of a discount and it also includes two additional bonus cards.

Just a few more things...there is also a set of numbered December 2013 cards if you'd like to use those for documenting the month of December. They go all the way up to the 31st.

Also, I know that many people celebrate Jesus' birth during Christmas, myself included, so I made one additional set - Holy Night Journaling Cards. This set isn't included in the Holly Jolly bundle but can be purchased separately.

That's all from me for now :) Hope you find something here that you'd like to use for your holiday scrapping! I would love it if you send me a link or tag me (@gjoysy // #inacreativebubble) on twitter or instagram if you use them :) Enjoy and happy shopping!

8 comments:

  1. Love the colors, the hand writing font, the circle tag... all so cute!
    I'm going to the shop! :D
    Thanks for sharing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely grabbing these!!! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're awesome. these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Definitely grab the bundle & will be using it in my DD album this year. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just bought them, can't wait to use them for my Holiday Daily!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already snatched the bundle up yesterday - cant wait to print and use these - as usual Geralyn you have outdid yourself! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love! curious which method or service you recommend for printing if we aren't planning to print at home?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I haven't tried it personally, I know people often bring the pdfs to an office supply store like Staples to get it printed. Online, I believe Persnickety Prints offers a good printing service as well. Hope that helps!

      Delete