Friday, December 20, 2013

December Daily 2013 // Dec 9-10

Snow! It's a rare occasion that we get snow in December, so I definitely wanted to document the snowfall on December 9 and 10. Here's another look into my December Daily (sorry for the not so stellar photos - it's so hard to get good lighting during wintertime):


I included a snowflake transparency from (Studio Calico's Holiday add-on last month) in between my pages because it seemed fitting and it added something different to my pages. The little 'snow day' text is cut out from a patterned paper in the SC DD kit.


Here's the left side. Printable from my Winter Wonderland no.1 cards (excited that I can use the snow stuff I designed since it actually snowed here!) + a letterpress card I made using my letterpress supplies. I took a screenshot of my weather app on that day, and I thought it was cool to include here!

Here's the right side. Super simple with two photos - one of snow, and of my DIY gem ornaments (blogged here). The snowman journaling card is from Winter Wonderland no. 2 cards.

And just for fun, a close-up of the letterpress card :) The 'let it snow' is letterpressed, and the snowflakes are some old Martha Stewart stamps that I stamped with silver ink.

Are you getting any snow where you are? Love it? Over it? I'm happy for it to come when I get to stay at home and be cozy! :) Happy weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. This pages are really great! I love the overlay in the middle of the pages. A phantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! We had a ton of snow last weekend in New York, but now it's all melting because we have a warm spell [30 degrees above freezing!!] + rain, so it looks like a muddy Christmas for us :(

    ReplyDelete