Monday, December 16, 2013

December Daily 2013 // December 3

Another busy day in my December Daily! We visited the Christmas market, so there were plenty of photo ops here and there. I didn't want to only choose one or two photos because there were lots of good ones, so I ended up with a photo-heavy two-page spread and an insert (a divided page protector with two of the four 3x4" pockets trimmed off). I'm really glad I added the insert because it allowed for more photos, journaling & a bit of 'breathing room' with some filler cards :)


The 'lovely evening' card is one that I've been saving for my DD. It's from the SC Blue Note Project Life kit. The gold number paper clip is from a set of 25 in the SC December Daily kit and I'm using them sporadically throughout my book.


The left side. Love this photo so much and it looks awesome as a 6x8! I added just a bit of embellishing with a printable from Winter Wonderland cut-outs, a strip of ribbon from an SC add-on last month, an older Kelly Purkey stamp, and a sprinkle of enamel dots.

Here's the right side. I balanced out the spread with two full 3x4" photos and two smaller square photos. One of the journaling cards is a printable from my Winter Wonderland no.2 cards and the polaroid frame is from Elle's Studio here. Tab and silver glitter ribbon are from the SC DD kit!

The thin ribbon has a bit of a sparkle, which ties in nicely with the chunky silver glitter ribbon on the opposite page.

On the filler card I included in my insert, I added a Kelly Purkey flair and cut-out words from my favorite patterned paper in the SC DD kit.

Doing a bit of DD catch-up these days, but I still love this project. It is such a busy month but this project reminds me to slow down a bit and savor and enjoy these moments. Happy December!

2 comments:

  1. Love your spread!! :) Looks like you had a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, Geralyn, I love to check out your pages! So creative and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete