Thursday, December 5, 2013

"If this isn't nice, I don't know what is."

I'm up on the Mama Elephant blog, sharing a layout I made using their awesome alpha stamps! As a big fan of quotes (I have a whole pinterest board dedicated to them), I knew I wanted to have some meaningful words accompany this photograph and memory. I found this quote by Kurt Vonnegut that was perfect and I stamped it on my page using Inline Letters, Flashy Letters, and Midnight Letters.

This photo was from a Christmas in October event, so I pulled out a couple of my holiday printables to embellish my layout. I've already reprinted the ones I used here so that I can use them again in my DD + holiday crafting. Love that about printables - that you can print them as many times as you want!

To emphasize the word 'happy', I used Mama Elephant's Inline Letters with the matching dies. I added some foam adhesive behind it so that it would stand out!

Thanks for visiting :)

PS. Today is the last day of my holiday sale in my shoppe! Use the code HOLIDAY2013 to get 10% off your order. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Love it... those alpha stamps are the bomb, and you totally rocked a layout with the focus on a title! I love using quotes as titles, too, but never one as long as this one. Thanks for some inspiration on how to use a long quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really made me wanna get those awesome alphabet stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete