Friday, December 27, 2013

Studio Calico Copper Mountain

Today is reveal day over at Studio Calico, which means that the new January kit is live! Copper Mountain is now available to subscribers, and the full reveal for everyone happens tonight at midnight EST.

SC is starting the year off on an amazing note. Love the bold colors in this month's kit, and there is such a great range of embellishments as well. There is also a new Project Life add-on added to the mix :) Here is what I made this month.

Hello Snow *Main Kit Only*
One of the fun digital die-cut files this month is a handwritten 'hello', so I cut it out with my Cameo on white cardstock and misted it with Bonny Blue Mister Huey. Coincidentally, the die-cut fit perfectly at the bottom of my photo. Love that circle wood veneer and I filled it up with bits and pieces from the main kit :) So happy with how this looks.
I Heart Paper *Main Kit Only*
I snapped this photo of recent additions to my growing paper & stationery collection. Since there are so many patterned papers I like in the main scrapbook kit, I decided to create a sort of grid/quilt pattern with 1" squares. I left some of them blank to create some interest and to have room for embellishments.
Quality Time
Keeping things really simple with this layout. The embellishments are from the scrapbook kit and add-ons and the speech bubble is from the printable I designed for SC this month.

Say Cheese
This layout was inspired by Tina's screenprinted tag in the Slingshot add-on! I paired it up with some recent photos and added patterned papers and embellishments around them. The 'totally awesome' is from my printables.

And here are two Project Life spreads I made with the Copper Mountain PL kit! When I opened my kit when I first got it, it was a fun surprise to find lots of different kinds of embellishments included with this kit. I really love it, and I think you will too.
Thanks for visiting! Hope you had a great Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Great work! Love your layouts and the PL spreads - so colorful!

    ReplyDelete