Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year everyone! I just got home yesterday from a week-long SoCal vacation, right in time for New Year's! New Year's Eve was nice and low-key, and I opted to spend the day with friends and the night with family. It has been a lot of fun, but also pretty busy and I haven't even gotten around to unpacking yet. I'm looking forward to things slowing down a bit now that the holidays are over as I try to settle back into a regular schedule.

I have new printables to update my shoppe with, vacation photos to share, and scrapbook-y things I want to do, so my blog will definitely be updated as I sort through all of that. For now, I'll just end off with this layout I made for Mama Elephant using their new XOXO stamp set, as a reminder to myself to continue to do what I love as this new year begins. (You may also spy a peek at one of my new printable cards!)

Happy 2014 everyone! Hope you had a wonderful New Year's. I look forward to the new year and what adventures it will bring. The best is yet to come, I'm sure of it. xo.

1 comment: