Friday, January 3, 2014

Shoppe Update: January Edition

New printable cards to document the new year! Yay! There are three new sets - two journaling card sets and one filler card set. You can find them all over here :) As always, just some thoughts on my new sets...

Cheers Journaling Cards
Two things about this set that I absolutely love - the constellations scattered throughout the cards & the color scheme. I hope you like them as much as I do!

Be True Filler Cards
I really enjoyed designing this set and decided to keep the cards black & white so that they can be versatile and go with whatever the colors are on your PL spreads. The two cards with circles can be used as is, or if you prefer to use the circles as embellishments you can easily punch them out with a standard 2" circle punch!

Noted Jounraling Cards
I wanted to create a basic go-to set for the start of the new year, and I came up with this! Lots of versatile cards and simple phrases for your everyday moments and memories. I can't pick between the 'today' card or the 'high five' one as my favorite :)

Enjoy! Also, if you're still looking for some 2014 calendars, I have some in my shoppe here. One last thing - just wanted to say thank you so much for your continued support re: my designs. Definitely encourages me to continue to make them :) xo.

1 comment: