Saturday, January 25, 2014

Studio Calico Sugar Rush Sneaks

I thought I'd post some of my SC kit sneaks here before the February kits go live on Monday, the 27th! Sugar Rush is sure to be a winner with its beautiful color scheme and fun mix of embellishments. I worked with the scrapbook kit and the scrapbook add-ons, as well as the Project Life kit and the PL add-ons. Of the sb add-ons, I'm a bit partial to Gum Drop and the awesome gold embellishments. Of the PL add-ons, I fell in love with the gold hearts in Ring Pop. I'm obsessed with anything gold these days.

Here are some of my sneaks!

What has caught your eye? :)

2 comments:

  1. Love! Can't wait to see the full spreads :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you painted the bottom of the Polaroid frame! Your layouts are always so colorful!

    ReplyDelete