Thursday, February 27, 2014

Studio Calico Office Hours Sneaks

I thought I'd consolidate all my sneaks here before reveal goes live! These are my sneaks for Studio Calico's newest Office Hours kits - lots of navys and kelly greens in the main kits and beautiful pops of spring colors in the add-ons. They make me happy.


Reveal for subscribers is at noon EST, but subscribers can start shopping the site now to have your goodies bundled with your kits! I'll be back very soon to share my full projects ;)

3 comments:

  1. This is so phenomenal, Geralyn! I LOVE the white writing/graphics on the first photo. Did you digitize your own brush strokes? It looks SO good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I scanned in my own brush script :) Thank you!

      Delete
    2. You should sell them, they look great! I love nice word art to layer on top of photos in PS.

      Delete