Saturday, March 1, 2014

Spring Sale // Studio Calico Digitals!

Studio Calico is running a spring sale today on some past digital files. This bundle is the perfect way to build up your collection and get a great deal on brushes, templates, printables, and cut files! As a big fan of using digital supplies on my layouts and projects, as well as the designer for some of these digital files in the bundle, I can't tell you enough about how versatile and fun these digital files can be. Plus, since they are digital, there is no shipping charge which is a win-win!


Here are a few of my favorite projects I made using some of the digitals included in this bundle.

TO THE MOON & BACK // Yes, the elusive 'to the moon and back' digital stamp brushes are included in this bundle! I used them here to create a hybrid layout. The background is all digital and after printing it out, I added my photos, embellishments, and journaling.

PROJECT LIFE NEW YORK // I used the compass layout template that's also in the bundle on one of my 3x4 cards! It really fit the theme of my travel spread.

2 // I used an amazing wonky chevron cut file that's included in this bundle with my Cameo for my layout and I filled in some of the blank areas with patterned papers and embellishments! 

These files are seriously awesome and add a whole new level to your scrapbooking. The sale is only good for 24 hours (until March 2, 9AM EST), so act fast ;)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layouts! I've never tried hybrid scrapbooking, but you've inspired me to give it a shot. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete