Sunday, March 2, 2014

Spring Sale // Studio Calico Past Classes!

Next up for Studio Calico's spring sale is a special deal on some fantastic past classes!


This class bundle includes five different classes with a great line-up of teachers:
  • Lifted with Lisa Truesdell
  • Toolbox with Amy Tan, Celine Navarro, Geralyn Sy (me!), and Shanna Noel
  • Inked with Maile Belles and Nichol Magouirk
  • Get Messy with Celine Navaro
  • Sketchbook 4 with Kelly Purkey
These classes together retail for $95, so the bundle is a steal for $25! $70 savings is pretty amazing :) This sale is only good for 24 hours (until March 3, 9AM EST) so don't delay! If you've taken some of the classes before and want to purchase just a few of them individually, the classes are available for $10 each which is still a great deal. It may be cheaper for you to purchase the bundle though, depending on how many classes you want! You can learn more about each of the classes by reading the class descriptions on the class pages, but I'll just briefly talk about them here as well.

LIFTED // Lisa Truesdell 
Lisa's class is a fantastic way to get inspired and see a different perspective on scraplifting. It explores the art of lifting designs, themes, color schemes and more yet still sticking true to your own style. Definitely lots of inspiration here! 

TOOLBOX // Amy Tan, Celine Navarro, Geralyn Sy, & Shanna Noel
I may be biased since I taught the misting segment of this class, but Toolbox is chock full of information on lots of fun techniques that you can use on your scrapbook projects. We spend this class learning about stitching, mixed media, misting, and digital! Along with a bunch of other awesome digital goodies you get, I also got to design some printables and cut files for you that are exclusive to this class and they're some of my personal favorites. Here's a look at the cut files!

INKED // Maile Belles & Nichol Magouirk
Learn stamping techniques from two amazing stampers? Yes please! I got to contribute a layout to this class and even as a contributor, there are so many fun tips and tricks I picked up while following along with the class content. Here's a sneak of my layout!

GET MESSY // Celine Navarro 
Get Messy really challenged me to dive into mixed media scrapbooking! I was honored to be a contributor to this class and I made a really fun mini-book using gesso, gel medium, mists, paint, stitching, stamping, vellum, and more. Celine is the perfect teacher for this class as she teaches you how to use these techniques and play with them on your projects! I think this is one of my favorite mini-books I made to date as well; it was a labor of love :)

SKETCHBOOK 4 // Kelly Purkey
Kelly has run a successful series of Sketchbook classes, and this one is no exception. With this class, you'll get lots of new sketches to inspire you, easy instructions, and loads of examples on how to make the sketches your own. I was happy to contribute a layout for this class as well :)

This is a really great opportunity to learn new techniques and get inspired. I know a lot of people have missed out on taking past SC classes, and now is the chance :) The class spring sale only lasts until 9AM EST tomorrow! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment